Pages

Friday 13 July 2012

'Once Upon a Readathon' Day 3 UPDATE................

This update is LATE- sorry.

Books Read today; Temptation by Karen Ann Hopkins
Books Completed so far; I have completed 2 books
Today's Progress; I completed 'Temptation' , i had from 16% to read, i cannot believe the book had almost 400pages.
Feelings/Comments; Wow, what a day, all i feel like i did was read and read and read lol.  Literally i did to be honest.  I cannot believe that the readathon is over with :( i only got to read 2 books as well!  However, it's way more that i would have done if i haven't done the readathon, so there's positives :) Plus i did enjoy it and got to chat with people on twitter etc.  I did not do as much chatting on twitter as i wanted or to check out other ppl's blogs or comment, or even read my own comments.  This post is so late because i have been super busy today playing catch up and it was my sons sports day x  Therefore i have not done the challenge :( but i did do the other challenges from previous days.  I really wish i would have chosen books with a smaller number of pages lol.


Reviews to do now but i need to catch up in the blogging world etc.  Bring on another readathon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for your comment, all comments are really appreciated and I will reply :) xx