Pages

Monday 21 May 2012

Read-a-thon,Day 7 update


Just a quick update on day 7 because i am going to do a big wrap up post shortly.  Day 7, the last day to read and i had 1 book to go to meet my goal of the 4 books.  I honestly thought that there was no way i would manage to read a full book in a day but i really wanted to meet my goals, especially as this was my 1st read-a-thon.  I had done some snippets of reading in the morning around having a lie in and the kids being crazy.  Luckily, in the afternoon i had some mummy time and i was able to read for hours and hours with breaks for toilet trips and snack trips.  In the evening i read for hours too and i finally finished the last page of my book around 23.10ish.......how close to midnight was that lol.

Update for Day 7 (Sunday). An amazing day!!!

BOOK READ: Today i read 'Putting Alice Back Together' by Carol Marinelli (it was an ebook on the computer for review via netgalley) and i managed to finish it, woohoo. Review will be completed after the read-a-thon. 
BOOKS COMPLETED: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, The Good Father, Saving June and Putting Alice Back Together. Yep you got it i managed to read them all, woohoo.
PAGES READ TOTAL TODAY: 291pages.  That is an absolute record for me during this whole read-a-thon, but i only read so many because i knew i had to finish this book today.
PAGES TOTAL:  1028 pages, pretty good i think. I am not comparing myself to others lol but i'm so tempted too.


Time for me to do my wrap-up and all my thoughts.............

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You made your goals AND topped 1000 pages, I'd say that's darn good going when you've got lots of other stuff going off as well! Looking forward to the wrap-up post... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) oh yes never thought about topping 1000 pages xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations. A totally successful read-a-thon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u, i have to agree, i loved it, roll on the next 1 x

      Delete

Many thanks for your comment, all comments are really appreciated and I will reply :) xx