Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Read-a-thon-Day 2 challenge

I am loving the read-a-thon! Today is going a lil slower than expected but i will do a FULL update later.  Right now i am going to do the 'this or that' challenge which is hosted by Nyx book reviews.


Physical book or eBook?
Physical book, there's nothing better than the true book and print in your hand.  There is a place for e-book and i do love them but physical are my favs.

Paperback or Hardcover?
Paperback, hardcover can be too heavy and awkward to read

Reality or Make-believe?
Make-believe, i have enough reality with life!!

Adult or Young-Adult?
Both! but right now i'm leaning towards YA more.

Dog ears or Bookmarks?
BOOKMARKS! Don't damage a book, plus booksmarks can be so much prettier.

Breaking the spine or Barely open the book?
I try my very best NOT to break the spine.  

Tea or Coffee?
LOVE coffee but at the moment i'm drinking tea a lot.

Reading in bed or On the couch?
I prefer to read on the couch as i fall asleep in bed butt on a night i read in bed :)

 Series or Standalone?
If it's a brilliant page turner book with characters i love then i'd want a series.

Original or TV Adaptation?
Original

 Defy motion sickness or Audiobooks?
I don't suffer from motion sickness thankfully.  I have never listened to an audiobook.

Author crushes or Who-was-that-guy-again?
Who-was-that-guy again    

Interview or Guest post?
Interview- i'm nosy lol.

Thank you for reading, my day 2 update will be published later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for your comment, all comments are really appreciated and I will reply :) xx