Pages

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Read-a-thon Day 3 challenge.

Today, as part of the Bout of books 4.0 read-a-thon, the challenge is hosted by Book Devoured.  The challenge is to take a book cover and re-name the title to something you decide.  I didn't know if this would be hard or easier but i knew i was going to struggle to publish my response.  I couldn't paste over the books on the book or delete anything so i'm going to show the original and then what i change.  The title i pick doesn't necessarily 'match' the story of the book but is to go with the picture on the cover.  Never judge a book by it's cover though hey?!?

I picked the book; Saving June by Hannah Harrington......
 

MY RE-TITLE IS-


             I Spy.....


and the writing at the top would say......


               I spy with my little eye,
                something beginning with 'D'
                  ..........DEATH!






Not very good i know but that's my attempt, lol.  Great challenge, something different!  I cannot do a book description with my new title though.

3 comments:

  1. I like your re-title!!! So very fitting! AND funny too!!! That cover totally has a creepy eyeball thing going on! lol! If you'd like, you can check my re-title out at http://readingenvogue.wordpress.com and I'm also on twitter @jenEwagner

    Have a fantastic night!!! (ps. I'm also a mom of two little ones--2 boys, ages 5 and 2:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fits so well with the cover, I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first saw the cover I thought she's a muslim.... :D But I like your spy idea, too.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for your comment, all comments are really appreciated and I will reply :) xx