Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Read-a-thon, DAY-1 update.

Ok I am posting my updates all together on my goals page so when i look back, i can see it all at a glance but also i am doing a separate blog post for each day. This is my 1st read-a-thon and it has got off to a great start and i am seriously loving it.  I'm enjoying all the reading, i've not read like this since i was a teenager and before i had kids! and i'm interacting with ppl from the book blogging community via twitter and blogs. I am shattered from all the reading and taken loads of caffeine but it can be difficult to get time to read, I worry about how much time i will have on the following days, oh dear!

BOOK READ- I am reading 2 books- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight and The Good Father. Reason for this is one is paperback and the other an e-book on the computer.  I could read the paperback easier than the e-book.
BOOKS COMPLETED- None, but 134/215 from love 1st sight and 64/290 from the The Good Father.
PAGE READ TOTAL- 198.....pretty impressed with that but i read alot! There were plenty of hours when i didn't read though.

Target for tomorrow as i have hospital appointment= 100pages.

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - and it's such a nice book for a read-a-thon too! Good luck and happy reading for another day... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you too :) I have completed that book and i LOVED it, lovely read for the read-a-thon i agree. I will be doing a blog post review soon x

      Delete
  2. Great progress so far! Good luck with your reading the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for your comment, all comments are really appreciated and I will reply :) xx